With the exception of the occasional guest post or links to other writers, all of the content on this site is owned and copyrighted by Impact Publications, LLC. Having said that, this is the world of information sharing and I want to be able to have people benefit from my writing without being overly restrictive. At the same time, I hope you understand my need to protect intellectual property.
Without Special Permission
Please feel free to do any of the following without additional permissions:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, IMPACT Publications, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.DrToddThomas.com.”
Not Without Permission
- Repost any of my material in its entirety on another internet site. (This has SEO ramifications I would like to avoid)
- Use any of my material for commercial purposes including repackaging and reselling in either digital or printed form
- Anything not included in the exceptions listed above.
If you have a use for the material about which you are unsure or it isn’t covered here, please feel free to Contact me and ask. I am willing to consider options that haven’t occurred to me but make sense, so you are welcome to send me your idea and we’ll go from there.